What a year! Led by John O’ Halloran, the President 2020-2021.
- President’s Distinguished 10 Distinguished Club Program Points
- 7 Level 1’s in Pathways, 3 Triple Crowns, 1 Path Completed and a DTM
- Ranked 6th in District 71 for Educational Awards
- 18 new members
- Patricia Duffy 1st member to complete a Path
- Vincent Delaney Distinguished Toastmaster
- May Wong 1st Place in the Division C Evaluation Contest
- Vincent Delaney 2 nd Place in the Division C Humorous Speech Contest
- Oonagh O’ Farrell 3 rd Place in the Division C Evaluation Contest
Key to this success was Fun, Friendship, Support and Growth. Sixteen ice breakers, new
and experienced members commencing their Pathways’ journeys together sharing their
individual talents, experiences, and cultural heritage.
Highlights: Ana Niculae as Contest Chair, Úna Bergin impersonating Trump, Marion Bergin’s
interview on RTE news, Eileen Howe as Toastmaster and celebrating two weddings,
Congratulations Aoife McMahon and Fionnuala Duffy!!
Ice breakers from Ann Traynor, Noel Dolphin, David O’ Riordan and Una Wallace stood out
as the most memorable speeches of the year. Each sharing their vulnerability, humour and
Ending the year stronger excited to keep the enthusiasm and spirit of the club alive;-
Fun, Friendship, Support and Growth, Go Vikings!